This recipe is genius not just because its the most exciting discovery since gravity, but also because onions apparently make you clever and this contains onions as well as onion squash (okay, its not really an onion but we can pretend!)
These roasted vegetables go great with meat or fish, or you can just enjoy eating it on its own.
1 1kg organic onion squash
1 large onion
6 cloves of garlic
6 boiled new potatoes
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
15 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180degC.
2. Peel the boiled potatoes, onions, and onion squash.
3. Chop squash and onion in two inch pieces and chop the potatoes in half.
4. Crush the garlic inside the skin.
5. Add all of the ingredients to the large baking tray and mix them so that they all are covered in oil.
6. Put the baking tray in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
Keep an eye on the squash, the squash shouldn't go brown, it should be golden.
7. Now get a fork and taste it.
Genius isn't it?!?